Health benefits . . .
The health effects and experience of sauna and steam bathing are unique to individual users,
however medical research indicates that regular sauna bathing can provide the following
• Revitalises your body and mind.
• Releases stress and tension.
• Improves blood circulation by raising body temperatures and heart rate.
• Reduces aches and pains in joints by removing lactic acid.
• Deep cleans your skin by opening pores flushing impurities from the body.
• Combined with scrubbing, it exfoliates the dead skin.
• Relieves nasal, sinus and chest congestion.
• Is beneficial for mild cases of hypertension.
• Flushes out toxic metals.
• Impurities within internal organs are flushed out.
• Temperatures between 70 - 90 degrees Celsius helps kill viruses and bacteria which can not survive
in higher than normal body temperatures.
• Recovery of illness become easier and quicker due to increased metabolism rates.
• Accelerates muscle recovery following heavy exercise.
• Induces a deeper, more relaxing sleep.
• Increases energy levels.