Recently we posted an article on our Facebook page compiled by www.jenreviews.com on the
23 benefits of saunas according to science. There were some points noted that even managed to surprise us!
Below is the list of 23 benefits backed by scientific studies - you can check out the full article here.
In essence regular sauna use is good for you. It’s what we’ve always known and why we stock the premium brand of home sauna, SAWO Finland.
In the process we’ve also managed to find a great website that reviews the best in product claims and sorts information in an easily referenced form with links to the actual research papers available online. Well done www.jenreviews.com and thanks for the compilation. Please check them out for research on all manner of products and services - a really great site!
Feel free to contact us for a no obligation discussion about sauna or steam rooms & equipment.
We are here to assist you any way we can.
1. Saunas Can Lower Blood Pressure and Prevent Heart Disease
2. Saunas Help Relieve Stress and Anxiety
3. Experience Less Headaches with Saunas
4. Saunas Boost Muscle Recovery from Strength Training
5. Saunas Have a Positive Effect on Rheumatoid Arthritis
6. Frequent Sauna Sessions Can Lower Risk of Cardiac Death
7. Regular Sauna Bathing Can Prevent the Common Cold
8. Daily Sauna Helps With Detoxification
9. Saunas Can Aid Weight Loss
10. Live Longer Because of Regular Sauna Bathing
11. Using a Sauna is Good for Your Skin
12. Saunas Protect Your Brain and Boost Mental Performance
13. Saunas are Good for Healing Muscles and Wounds
14. Saunas Possess Anti-Oxidative Properties
15. Saunas Have a Positive Effect On the Endocrine System
16. Daily Sauna Bathing Can Help Curb Symptoms of Asthma
17. Sauna is a Good Cholesterol Lowering Therapy
18. Accelerate Psoriasis Treatment with Regular Sauna Bathing
19. Saunas Encourage Social Interaction
20. Saunas Promote Hair Growth and Shine
21. Saunas Boost Muscle Performance in Adults
22. Repeated Sauna Therapy Can Impact Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
23. Increasing Sauna Bathing Can Kill Cancer Cells